Watering a garden, particularly a large one, can be time-consuming and exhausting, especially when you’re standing under the summer sun. Investing in a garden sprinkler system is a more efficient way to maintain a healthy garden without you having to spend time and effort on manual labour.
Below is a list of some advantages to installing a garden sprinkler system:
1. Convenience. Holidays and business trips may take you away from home for extended periods. Without someone to look after watering, your plants and garden may suffer. Advanced sprinkler systems run on autopilot, ensuring that your garden gets the water it needs in your absence. Additionally, automated sprinkler systems eliminate the need for you to hire someone for help, saving expense.
2. Savings. Garden sprinkler systems are both eco- and wallet-friendly. With the traditional water-by-hose method, garden owners may find themselves using more water than necessary. Installing sprinkler systems reduce water waste. With timers set for watering frequency and time, sprinklers regulate the use of this precious resource, reducing your bills.
3. Efficiency. Using the garden hose method, there is often the danger of under-watering some areas while over-watering others. By strategically installing sprinklers throughout your yard, you can avoid these mishaps. Because your lawn and/or garden is getting just the right amount of water, plants will grow faster and greener, resulting in a healthy, luscious landscape.
4. Time-Saver. Instead of spending a significant amount of time working in your yard, use those hours to relax and enjoy the outdoor areas you’ve cultivated.
5. Plant Care and Protection. Over-watering drowns your plants and compacts soil. Plants need air space in the soil to help them absorb nutrients. Too much water in the soil can stunt growth, turn leaves yellow, and make them more vulnerable to diseases, like root rot. Sprinklers deliver regulated amounts of water via droplets instead of a constant flow, protecting plants from nutrient loss and soil compaction.
A well-designed sprinkler system will make your garden flourish with minimal effort and cost. Proper installation is necessary to avoid inflated water bills or an expensive rebuild or repairs. Hiring expert technicians will get you the most out of your investment.
Call Augusta Green Sprinklers at (416) 227-1666. Our team of experts will design and install sprinkler systems on your Toronto, Mississauga, or Oakville property to keep your garden healthy and looking its best.