Lighting your home indoors is pretty standard, worldwide. The benefits apply outdoors as well! Lawn lighting not only emphasizes attractive aspects of your home’s design and garden, it also makes the property safer and more appealing.
Some benefits to lawn lighting include:
1. Functionality – Lawn lighting makes the most of your outdoor space, whether you’re hosting an event or simply relaxing at the end of the day. Many landscape lights have a dimming feature, allowing you to adjust brightness and determine the ambiance.
2. Aesthetic Appeal – Properly positioned lawn lights emphasize different elements in your yard, like trees or walkways. Your favourite plants or flower beds can be eye-catching, even at night. Statement lights act as decorations in their own right and coloured lights set a certain mood or match your decor.
3. Safety – Lawn lights illuminate paths and stairs for yourself — and particularly for guests unfamiliar with your home. Lights make it possible to clearly navigate stairs or uneven surfaces, and are especially important around high-traffic areas like pools, patios, or outdoor seating.
4. Security – Lighting up your grounds is a good way to deter theft. Lawn lights brighten dark spaces that could be used as hiding places. Save on costs by using lights with motion sensors; they will only activate when they detect movement outside.
5. Property value – Strategic lawn lighting maximizes your home’s good points, increasing its value and curb appeal. Many potential buyers consider outdoor lighting a desirable quality in a home.
Lawn lighting is beneficial for your home by allowing you to make use of outdoor space and providing aesthetic appeal. This increases property value and prevents possible break-ins. Consider lawn lighting to get the most from your outdoor space.
For lawn lighting installation, contact Augusta Green Sprinklers at (416) 227-1666. Our lighting beautifies any area, and makes your yard and safer for you and your visitors. We also have special fixtures that can be installed in and around trees, without damaging branches or bark. Contact us today for a free quote.